Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Jeremy! (and other stuff)

The Sweet 16 at Honda Center. SDSU vs UConn and Duke vs. UA.

Drew said "Mom, take a picture of me with Grammy and Boppa." She's learning. 

 Jeremy's 32nd Birthday...he wanted a strawberry cake and Drew was doing her best not to eat all the batter, frosting and strawberries. On Jeremy's actual birthday we went to a taping of Conan. It was so much fun...I can't wait to go again sometime. The guests were Paul Giamatti, Olivia Munn and Little Big Town. We were in the front row and 10 yards from Coco himself!

After Drew completed her ensemble with the hat and Uggs, she turned to me and said "aren't I gorgeous?" Then we did some model poses.

1 comment:

kbarsch said...

I'm just dying to meet her!!!