Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

School Pics!

She is pretty stinkin' cute if I do say so myself! This smile was a lot of work for her too, she was sick all week and Grammy brought her to school just for the picture and took her home.


She knows the names of all the kids in her class and a little bit about each. For example:
"Delaney asks me for hugs and I always give them to her."
"Lucas is loud and likes to shout."
"Sienna doesn't talk very much and is very shy."

Notice the hand-on-the-hip. Where did she learn that, Kelsey?

2 comments:

Sammy B. said...

She is so cute! I love school pictures.

Mike Power said...

Love it! She is a cutie pie alright. I hope Drew is feeling better soon.