Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Drew quotes: the Maui version

Jeremy, Drew and I got to Maui a couple days before my parents' timeshare officially started so we stayed in a more modest hotel for a few days.
Drew: When are we going to the other Hawaii?


me: Drew, do you see Daddy and Boppa out in the ocean? They are boogie boarding
Drew: I see Black Hair and No Hair.

Drew is eating a granola bar for breakfast while I am teaching her how to play Go Fish when her granola bar breaks in half and falls to the floor.
Drew: Blasted granola bar!

As she was giving kisses last night, my mom was last to receive hers:
Drew: And now, a kiss for the person who buyed me my Subbies' River Rascal, my new book and my card game. My Grammy.


To the woman working in the jewelry store when she asked how Drew was doing:
Drew: Do you know what I got for Christmas? A kitchen with food in the refrigelator.

No comments: