Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Drew's brain

Even though she speaks very well, there are still some words Drew just can't master:

hangaburg
renember
naybe

However, she does enjoy expanding her vocabulary. Last night Boppa and I heard the word "according" several times, sometimes used correctly, sometimes not:
According to me, this is what we are doing. So, like, according! According, Boppa, according!
We asked her what she thought "according" meant and she said it's what you say when you want attention.

She also is a little sketchy on how marriage works:
Drew: "Mom, when you get married again will you have another baby?"
me: "who am I going to marry? I'm married to Daddy."
Drew: "um, naybe David?"
me: "when Daddy and I got married, we got married forever."

-- of course, David is her godfather so naybe there's some legitimate confusion.

No comments: