Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Drew-isms!

It's time for everyone's favorite segment where we try and figure out what this 4-year-old is talking about!

"I like bananas. Do you know why I like bananas? They have no bones."

"Daddy why is your tummy so big? I think it's big because of all the food you eat."

"When I hear a song I like, I smile....I'm not smiling."

When getting ready for a bath, she is sing/shouting while taking her clothes off. She turns the corner into the bathroom, naked as a jaybird and says, "Beautiful Singing? Check!"

"Mom, I don't know the words to this book. But the author is John Iperton." (totally made-up name)

"Let's play family. You be the daughter and I'll be the mommy. I'm a small mommy and you're a big kid. Your name is Sunny-Boy."

No comments: