Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Halloween!

The Gratton girls wish you a Happy Halloween
I think we have more pictures of the girls with their grandmas than with their moms! Madie- just under 1 month old, Sawyer- just over 1 month old, Lexi- 3.5 months old.
 The Gratton Gryffindors...middle-aged Harry and Hermione and the younger versions of Hermione.
 Grammy and Boppa came along for Trick-or-Treating, Sawyer wasn't as thrilled!
 It was so dark where I took this picture that I didn't even know if she was in the frame!
 Hermione Granger and Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl
 The second-to-last house we hit...Drew did not like the scary houses.
Checking out her loot. We may not have hit as many houses as I did when I was younger, but we definitely got the good candy!
 The 2 babies, Sawyer and Lexi, enjoying the evening fall weather all bundled up!

No comments: