Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

If everybody had an ocean...

The 50th anniversary reunion tour concert at the Hollywood Bowl started out with Do It Again. I don't know what it says about me but I am absolutely sure that I know more songs in the Beach Boys catalog than any other artist's.
We saw a few people rocking the Hawthorne Cougars Class of -- t-shirts, Mom and Dad must have forgotten theirs.
 While she was awake, Drew loved people-watching with Boppa's binos.


 Not long after this picture, Jeremy and I were trading off holding her against our chests while she slept. I don't think that has happened since she was under 2. There's not much room on Mommy's lap these days!

No comments: